There are few leaders more famous than Winston Churchill. The Prime Minister will share his experiences of leading his great nation through War. Do you have what it takes to be in charge?
Virtual Visit Details
Engage your class in history and politics as they meet the man himself. He will discuss:
• How he became Prime Minister
• Leading the country through War (a terrifying time, not that he can show it)
• The air raids that blare through the streets and the gas masks people wear
• Food rationing, even for him
• Evacuations – a difficult but important decision
• Spies trying to read messages
• His meetings with your friend, the Queen!
A live, interactive performance followed by Q&A.
*We pride ourselves on offering an affordable service - the vast majority of our visits cost around £2 per child (based on a class of 30).
Each call is priced based to one class dialling in, with discounted rates for additional classes joining the same call.
Please indicate the number of classes that will be joining your call.
Our speakers can dial in to Zoom, Microsoft Teams or Google Meet calls. What will you choose?
Each term (just a few times a year we promise!) we send an email with relevant virtual visits to coincide with events like Black History Month, World Book Day and Science Week. If you'd be happy to receive this, please tick below.
Finally, we'd love to know if you/a colleague of yours has booked through us before.
Thank you - your booking request has been received. We will be in touch within 48h. Have a lovely day!
An error occurred. Please check the form and try again.