Known for their fierce battles and ambush when they arrived in England, the Vikings are not to be messed with. Your class will receive a call from a real Viking warrior – he’s loud, proud and ready for war!
Virtual Visit Details
The warrior will entertain and inform your class. He will speak about:
• Who the Vikings are and where they came from
- The Viking longship and it's revolutionary design
• Why they left their home to explore, raid and trade far from their own lands
• Their tactics, weapons and the armour they used in battle
• A detailed description of the most famous viking attack at Lindisfarne
• Their beliefs on the afterlife
• The unexpectedly hygienic habits of the Vikings..!
A live, interactive performance followed by Q&A.
*We pride ourselves on offering an affordable service - the vast majority of our visits cost around £2 per child (based on a class of 30).
Each call is priced based to one class dialling in, with discounted rates for additional classes joining the same call.
Please indicate the number of classes that will be joining your call.
Our speakers can dial in to Zoom, Microsoft Teams or Google Meet calls. What will you choose?
Each term (just a few times a year we promise!) we send an email with relevant virtual visits to coincide with events like Black History Month, World Book Day and Science Week. If you'd be happy to receive this, please tick below.
Finally, we'd love to know if you/a colleague of yours has booked through us before.
Thank you - your booking request has been received. We will be in touch within 48h. Have a lovely day!
An error occurred. Please check the form and try again.