Join Dr Jo for a journey around the human body, thinking about what we need to survive and stay healthy, including exercise, diet, hygiene and rest. The session can be tailored to KS1 or KS2.
Virtual Visit Details
In this biology lesson, Dr Jo will cover:
• Our basic needs (and what we can't live without)
• Why exercise is SO important and how you can measure your heart rate to make sure you're working hard
• Which foods we need for a balanced diet, how we can group foods and be label savvy
• That hygiene = keeping clean (and why it's important for our health)
• How nutrients and water are transported around the human body (UKS2 only)
*We pride ourselves on offering an affordable service - the vast majority of our visits cost around £2 per child (based on a class of 30).
Each call is priced based to one class dialling in, with discounted rates for additional classes joining the same call.
Please indicate the number of classes that will be joining your call.
Our speakers can dial in to Zoom, Microsoft Teams or Google Meet calls. What will you choose?
Each term (just a few times a year we promise!) we send an email with relevant virtual visits to coincide with events like Black History Month, World Book Day and Science Week. If you'd be happy to receive this, please tick below.
Finally, we'd love to know if you/a colleague of yours has booked through us before.
Thank you - your booking request has been received. We will be in touch within 48h. Have a lovely day!
An error occurred. Please check the form and try again.