Chris Langridge has played badminton since he was 10. He has since toured the world and is the current Olympic Bronze medallist, Commonwealth games gold medallist and European games Gold medallist.
Virtual Visit Details
Chris' virtual workshop will allow your pupils to hear his unique story of and the many ups and downs he's faced to get to where he is today. He will discuss:
• How his journey began (showing that anyone could be the next Olympic medallist!)
• Winning a medal at the Olympics being an “Under dog” in the second most played sport in the world.
• Balancing school and competing for England at an incredibly young age.
• Juggling his sport with bringing up twin daughters alongside his wife.
• A Q&A at the end to ask questions about his journey.
*We pride ourselves on offering an affordable service - the majority of our visits cost around £2 per child (based on a class of 30).
Each call is priced based on one class dialling in, with discounted rates for additional classes joining the same call.
Please indicate the number of classes that will be joining your call.
Our speakers can dial in to Zoom, Microsoft Teams or Google Meet calls. What will you choose?
Each term (just a few times a year we promise!) we send an email with relevant virtual visits to coincide with events like Black History Month, World Book Day and Science Week. If you'd be happy to receive this, please tick below.
Finally, we'd love to know if you/a colleague of yours has booked through us before.
Thank you - your booking request has been received. We will be in touch within 48h. Have a lovely day!
An error occurred. Please check the form and try again.