Castles. Magnificent, impressive, spectacular. Maybe not if you’re a castle ditcher. Reginald William Groundsbury will have your class giggling as he shares the secrets of his castle: the good, the bad and the ugly!
Virtual Visit Details
Listen to the funny stories from Green Meadow Castle (whilst learning a lot along the way!)
Your class will learn about:
- Reginald’s sad story – born to the son of a knight in shining armour but raised by peasants
- King John and why he really is the ‘King of the castle’
- The medieval dances that keep everyone entertained
- The great feast and all its magical menu
- Reginald’s job as a castle worker and ditcher (and the amazing day he found something whilst digging the moat...!)
Complete the form to secure your booking.
If you are making multiple bookings, feel free to reach out via the green chat box and we will be in touch.
*We pride ourselves on offering an affordable service - the vast majority of our visits cost < £3 per child (based on a class of 30). Each call is priced according to one class dialling in, with discounted rates for additional classes joining the same call. Please indicate the number of classes that will be joining your call.
Our speakers can dial in to Zoom, Microsoft Teams or Google Meet calls. For Teams/Google please check with your IT manager that your account allows external callers.
Thank you - your booking request has been received. A confirmation email will be sent in the next few days. Have a lovely day!
An error occurred. Please check the form and try again.