Castles. Magnificent, impressive, spectacular. Maybe not if you’re a castle ditcher. Reginald William Groundsbury will have your class giggling as he shares the secrets of his castle: the good, the bad and the ugly!
Virtual Visit Details
Listen to the funny stories from Green Meadow Castle (whilst learning a lot along the way!)
Your class will learn about:
• The different types of castles that Reginald has helped to build
• The amazing day he found something whilst digging a moat!
• The best ways to attack and defend a castle
• Why you wouldn't want to be a Gong Farmer, and how 'Richard The Raker' drowned
• Which instrument 'Roland' used to become Henry II's favourite jester
• The medieval dances that keep everyone entertained
• The great feast and all its magical menu
A live, interactive performance followed by Q&A.
*We pride ourselves on offering an affordable service - the majority of our visits cost around £2 per child (based on a class of 30).
Each call is priced based on one class dialling in, with discounted rates for additional classes joining the same call.
Please indicate the number of classes that will be joining your call.
We will provide you with a Zoom link for the call, unless you would prefer to provide a link yourself (MS Teams/Google Meet). Please indicate below.
Each term (just a few times a year we promise!) we send an email with relevant virtual visits to coincide with events like Black History Month, World Book Day and Science Week. If you'd be happy to receive this, please tick below.
Finally, we'd love to know if you/a colleague of yours has booked through us before.
Thank you - your booking request has been received. We will be in touch within 48h. Have a lovely day!
An error occurred. Please check the form and try again.